Friday, August 20, 2010

Smart Girl!

Well today Peyton had a pretty good day.  They did go up on her sedation medicine just a tad.  They just want to make sure she is as comfortable as possible and relaxing.  This way the flolan and other things they are doing to get her hypertension down will be able to do what they need to do.  Now, I titled this blog post smart girl for a reason.  That little stinker has figured out that if she raises her mouth like she is smiling she can manipulate her repogle (the thing in her mouth that suctions out her secretions to decompress her) to be pushed out of her mouth.  Can you believe that? 1 week old...baby genius.  Other than that, I had a doctor's appointment today to check my incision.  The doctor said that it was healing very well.  He got the rest of the steri-strips off and said that glue will come off with time.  They had me done up very well...they had stiched, used dura-bond (glue), and then used steri-strips.  I've been doing more walking, and although I know this is very good for my healing process, it is wearing me out!  All will be better in time though!  My next appointment will be in 4 weeks.  Guess that is all for today...Oh, and no echo for Peyton this weekend.  There will just be one on Monday.  Love Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment