Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cincinnati...Day 3!

So...I did it!  Got a blog started!  I figured this would be the easiest way for everyone to keep up with our sweet little Peyton and whats going on up here in Cincinnati.  Let's just start from Monday...Monday morning came too soon as I packed everything up in my mom's car and left for Cincinnati.  It was sad leaving Allen (even though he will be up here next week...yay!) and everything that I am used to at home.  The next day though, Tuesday, was such a good reminder to me of why I am here.  Seeing that sweet little baby on the ultrasound and hearing her heartbeat on the non-stress test was definitely what I needed.  This is where I need to be...this is where I need to be for her.  All went well yesterday, they said she looked good and my fluid levels were normal.  After the appointments we ran a few errands...went to the bookstore (probably going to be doing A LOT of reading)...almost finished a book already!  We even got Peyton a book...Fancy Nancy's Fancy Words...this is absolutely adorable.  She is going to be such a little diva.  Today was our off day!  No appointments so we were off to the movies.  I'm kind of limited to some activities at this point.  I would have loved the zoo, but I don't think my pregnant self would do too well in the heat.  So movies it was...Charlie St. Cloud.  It was so good...very much a chick flick...definitely glad I saw this one while Al wasn't here!  Tomorrow we have appointments for a physical and history, the anesthesiologist meeting, and a team meeting to decide when Peyton will make her debut into the world!!  Ahh...so excited!  Until tomorrow...Love Yall!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to read about what's going on. If you need any reading suggestions, on our blog there is a reading label of things I have read. There are some really good ones. Good luck up there! We will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Nancy is THE best. See, MaryCollis and Pey Pey are already best friends... they already love the same books. I love you so much, and I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thinking about you all the time, Shannon, and send all our love. Thanks for the blog!
    Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete