Sunday, August 8, 2010

Long Day!

What a long day today!  I woke up a little bit later today too, especially considering Peyton decided to get in some extra exercise right as I was deciding to go to sleep!  Today my mom and I went to go see Ramona and Beezus...it was one of those cute kid movies.  There were only groups of mothers and daughters in the theater, and I am pretty sure I was the oldest daughter in there.  After that we ran to Walmart and then went to go grab dinner at Chili's...yum!  Well since they didn't have everything we needed at Walmart, we then went to Target. What a hard task it becomes to do day to day things when you are this far along...things like..oh I don't know...walking!  After Target I thought I may pass out on the 20 minute ride back to The Ronald McDonald House!  Plan for the rest of the night?  Rest, TV, and if my mind is up for it, might do some reading!  No big plans tomorrow...might be nice since we only have 3 1/2 more days til our adventure begins!  Ahh...so excited and anxious!  Love Yall!

3 comments:

  1. Shannon and Liz,
    I hope all is well with yall. We are getting ready to head north Wednesday morning. We should arrive around dark. We are all excited that the birthday is getting so close.
    We love yall,
    Danny, Debbie and Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you started the blog so we can keep up. So happy that she will be here soon and praying for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila told me about your Blog, have added an icon to my desktop, so that I can learn the latest about Peyton Anne and her precious family!
    Know that many prayers are being said in Kosciusko!
    With love
    Anne H. Porter
    (Laura, Emily and Andrew's Ganne in Kosciusko)

    ReplyDelete