Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can Tabs...

Oh and I forgot to mention that I had weighed the can tabs that my mom and I had brought up with the can tabs from my work, Annalee, and the Upchurchs, and the tabs weighed 7.9 pounds!  That's a lot considering it's such a small piece of metal!  Can't wait until tomorrow when we have a big bunch more to weigh.  Everyone has been so great in saving them.  This helps with the operating costs of the house.  Thanks a bunch to all have been collecting!  We can still keep getting them too!  Love Yall!

2 comments:

  1. Shannon I miss your pretty little face in the window! I can't wait to see you again! I've been praying for you, Allen, Peyton and your family. I know the Lord will carry you all through this, and I know you have the faith you need to get through it. We all love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow!!! We'll be praying for you, Allen, and Peyton!

    ReplyDelete