Thursday, September 2, 2010

Strong Baby!

Peyton's skin infection is looking better and better everyday!  She is such a strong girl.  Allen and I put her first hair bow in today...she's lookin good.  Dad is learning quick that he is going to have to make sure she's got that bow in her hair to match her outfit.  I'll post that picture on here soon.  Also, this afternoon, one of Peyton's best friends was born.  One of my best friend's Annalee Patrick, had her little girl, MaryCollis.  Peyton and MaryCollis already know all about each other!  I am just so excited for Annalee and her husband Chad on their new addition.  I was telling her last night that even though I haven't even been able to hold her yet, the feeling is like no other...Oh Lord, can you imagine what it's going to be like when we can hold her.  She's going to have Allen and I wrapped...pretty sure she already does!  Well, I guess that's all for tonight..on the way to visit Peyton and read her a nighttime story and say her goodnight prayer!  Love Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment