Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Post!!

Sooorry everyone...someone needs to get on to me when I don't update this blog! =) Peyton is now in a big girl room!  She got moved back to the "B" pod on Friday.  I am pretty sure she is enjoying it very much...she gets much better sleep back there, and I am pretty sure she is getting herself on a schedule.  And speaking of schedules, we are now getting missy on a bath schedule.  For a while there, she was the stinky kid in the pod, but with her skin infection that she had and then surgery, we couldn't really give her too many baths...but now she's shining!  It's so funny too...yesterday, I was giving her a bath, and she was just talking to me (she has started cooing!!).  I really think she enjoys them.  We have been weaning her medicine for hypertension...her echo looked great!  Also, Peyton is not on the oxygen anymore!  The only tube coming out of that sweet baby's face is a feeding tube from her nose (which usually mittens would be used to prevent babies from scratching, Peyton, however, gets to wear hers when she gets a little crazy with those hands...she can't be pulling that tube out!).  She is continuing to receive feeds through her feeding tube to her intestine, but we have been working with her on taking a bottle...she did sooo great this afternoon!  I am just so proud of her!  She is such a strong little girl.  Peyton has come a long way, and she just looks so great.  I just can't wait to bring her home and show her off!  I miss everyone very much, but I do know that I am here for a great and miraculous reason!  Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment