Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update...

This post may be a little short and sweet, but I am TIRED!  The bed is calling my name, but I do want to let everyone know that the surgery went well on Thursday, and after 2 nights in the ICU, Peyton was moved to a regular floor room today.  She has been feeling much better today than she has been the past 2 days.  Mommy and Daddy got her a new toy and balloon today while she took a nap, and the toy was a big hit!  When the doctors had to come in and do their exam, all you had to do was show her the toy, and her mind was on the toy and not what they were doing!  She will have another surprise when we get home...she deserves it!  She is the strongest, toughest baby I know!  She is doing such a good job!  I will try and post more tomorrow!  Love Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment